Years of experience in creating customized design for vehicles
Blackkat Creations was established in 2006 by owner Audie Oliver. As a certified vinyl-wrap installer, Audie has been creating designs and customizing vehicles for fourteen years. He started out by drawing and cutting vinyl graphics by hand, but now, he utilizes the latest state of the art technology available; including a computer-assisted printer with the capability of producing full color graphics up to fifty-two inches wide. This allows Blackkat to wrap any size vehicle on the market.
Blackkat Creations is located in Russellville, Arkansas. Blackkat is a Fellers Certified Wrap; Xpel Certified Paint Protection; Aurora Graphics Certified, and Certified Clear Guard Protection dealer. Blackkat Creations can wrap your boat, your car, your truck, your van or almost any other item you care to wrap. Simply call Audie and ask.
With their in-house design capabilities, Blackkat also offer custom banners and signs, vehicle lettering and graphics, commercial lettering for windows, custom magnets, and logo design as well.
Browse the Blackkat site, or contact Blackkat today to find out just what Blackkat Creations can do for you!
Vehicle wraps offer a unique way to advertise 24 hours a day.
They can be customized for your business or for pleasure. They are a phenomenal marketing tool for you as the end user. Not only does it transform what is typically a large capital expense into a revenue-generating asset, it also validates who you are and what you are doing.
Here are just a few benefits to wrapping your vehicle.
- Vehicle wraps get you noticed! Research proves that nearly 80% of people say they remember what they see on vehicle wraps versus other advertising methods.
- Unlike a custom paint job, with a Wrap, you can change your mind. If your marketing message or personalization style changes, your wrap can change along with it. Or if you are promoting an event or championing a cause, or other timed promotion, you can change the wrap to fit the need.
- Experience counts. When done properly wraps can protect the paint of your vehicle. If you plan on reselling or are driving a leased vehicle, a wrap is an excellent way to protect your investment and promote your business.
- Vehicle wraps are versatile. Cars, Trucks, RVs, ATVs, Boats, Motorcycles, Trailers, Vans, Specialty Equipment, are all candidates for Wraps. And Wraps can usually be completed in days.
- Typically, there isn’t any ordinance or restrictions on vehicle wraps and they don’t require a permit like other types of signs.
- A wrap reinforces your professional image. A branded vehicle goes a step beyond customer acquisition and recognition. It serves as proof that you’re a real professional, totally dedicated to your company.
A Wrap is one of the few marketing tools that works all the time. According to stats from the Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA), vehicle wraps offer the lowest cost-per-impression of any form
Samples of some of our work